01 August 2013

ASOS Wishlist #1

I have a major weakness for ASOS. Like, MAY-JOR major. My Saved Items page is embarrassingly long, and I religiously check the new arrivals every morning. Needless to say, I spend a good chunk of change (and time) on ASOS finds, so in an effort to ease the temptation, I thought I'd share this week's most loved with you!

ASOS Wishlist #1

ASOS Skater Dress in Leather Look  -  Leather and I have a longstanding love affair. After spotting Lauren in this gorgeous DVF dress, I can't stop thinking about nabbing one for myself. I also love that this is vegan leather-- cruelty-free and maybe a little more breathable?

ASOS Azora Chelsea Ankle Boots - Like everyone and their mother, I die for Isabel Marant's Dickers, but those are a bit out of reach right now... not to mention, sold out practically everywhere. I love the aged look of these babies, and they look like they'll go with everything.

Lavish Alice Skater Dress - I'm a sucker for a good LWD and I'm loving the lines on this one. I'm thinking it'll be perfect for winter!

ASOS Apollo Studded Ankle Boots - These remind me of these Gucci heels that I've loved for ages, but better for my wallet, and a boot is a bit more sensible than a sky-high heeled sandal.

ASOS Boudoir Lace Demi Cup Bra - Reminds me of a bra my beloved Gemma Arterton sported for a GQ spread a couple years ago. The delicate lace and edgy straps above the cups will be so fun and feminine peeking out of a slouchy tee.

Modalu Kirsten Satchel Bag - Pippa Middleton is a fan of Modalu. Enough said.

A Question Of Tee - I don't know any boys, nor do I know how to make them cry with my kisses, but this cheeky graphic tee will make me feel like the most popular middle school girl ever.

Lulu Guinness Coin Purse - Oh, Lulu. The things you do to me. Woman knows the way to my heart, which is a red patent-leather lip-shaped coin purse.

ASOS Pixel Heels - With a BFA now under my belt, I've got to get serious about the job hunt. I think these are an edgy, flirty take on the innocent Mary Jane, and perfect for any interview or office.

So that's it! Do you love ASOS as much as I do? What have you got saved in your cart?

xoxo, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment