20 August 2013

UK Beauty Bits : The Unattainable

As a dedicated Anglophile, my love of all things British doesn't stop at Prince George and scones. The UK is home of some of the best drugstore makeup there is, a lot of which is impossible (or impossibly expensive) to get here in the USA. 

Because I'm a complete madwoman when it comes to my UK shopping, I already have a must-buy beauty list saved on my computer, waiting impatiently to be thrown into action. 

Your day will come, lovely list. 

In the meantime, I thought I'd share some of my cravings with you! If you frequent UK beauty blogs you'll probably recognize most of these, and if you ARE a UK beauty blogger with a big heart... well... I will reward you handsomely for your easy access to Superdrug.
UK Beauty Bits : Complexion
UK Beauty Bits : Nails

UK Beauty Bits : Colour


COMPLEXION

NAILS
 Barry M Gelly Nail Paint (in Lychee and Grapefruit) - £3.99 / Barry M Gold Foil Nail Effects - £3.99 /  
Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Enamel (20 Perle Illusion, 03 Beige Distinction, and 04 Taupe Classy) - £5.99

COLOUR
 Bourjois Little Round Pot Cream Blush (03 Rose Tender) - £7.99 / MUA Undress Me Too Palette - £4

That MUA palette... I mean, come on. And Hydraluron seems to be the newest must-have for gorgeous skin- ugh, deprived dull-skinned me. Any international beauty bits you're craving? What are your favorites?

xoxo, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment