21 August 2013

Molly Dressing 101: Lots of Grey, Even More Black

Shirt - Gap / Skirt - Topshop / Sandals - Zara (sold out, similar here) / 
My first ever outfit post!

Apologies for the crappy iphone pictures and even worse editing-- these are skills I have not been blessed with. Hopefully I'll get some learnin' in the near future and my pictures will mature a little... hopefully. Literally I'm at like, second grade level when it comes to photography/editing/etc/etc. 

But onto the outfit! I've worn this tee an embarrassing number of times since I bought it two weeks ago-- so much so that I haven't even taken the tags off the second one I got in white. These sandals are also a dream. If you couldn't tell from the incredibly exciting outfit above, I like simple and minimal-- the skinny straps of these babies are right up my alley. They alllllllso have little gold studs hiding at the heel, which I love.... Love so much I bought another pair in white.

Apparently this is a pattern.

xoxo, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment