28 September 2013

Colour Crush : Ice Blue

As a dedicated monochromist, this is a huge moment for me.

You guys... I have a new favorite colour.

Pale, ice-white blue is all over the SS14 runways, and I cant get enough. A good number of my favorite looks that I pinned to my London Fashion Week board were ice blue, and I just can't get over how gorgeous it is.

And as if I needed to fall even harder, Gemma Arterton was in the October issue of InStyle US in a gorgeously fuzzy Acne sweater, and some snaps of her outside of Holly Fulton's show last September have had me secretly craving a pair of ice blue shorts for months.

So here are a few of my runway and Gemma inspirations, plus a little collection of some ice blue beauties that have caught my eye.

Serious damage to my wallet may or may not be on the horizon.

(And by "may" or "may not" I mean undoubtedly)

Colour Crush: Ice Blue

Topshop Jumper / Zara Clutch / Vintage Clutch / Topshop Blazer / Zara Flats /
Opening Ceremony Sweatshirt / French Connection Dress / Zara Skirt /
Swedish Hasbeens Sandals / Topshop Tank / RGB Nail Polish in Pool / Zara Bag

What colours have you been loving lately? Share! ... And if you have any other gorgeously ice blue-coloured finds, don't hesitate to share them here ;)

xoxo, Molly







* runway photos from British Vogue, Gemma from Gemma Arterton Online  

No comments:

Post a Comment