14 September 2013

LFW SS14 - Holly Fulton

Well you didn't expect me to let London Fashion Week just pass by, did you?!

I'll be recapping a few of my favorite collections here on the blog to share a little LFW love with everyone. I'm unfortunately not fabulous enough to attend any of these shows on my own (dur), so I'll be nabbing pictures from style.com to share some of my favorite looks.

Up first is a new favorite of mine- Holly Fulton! I first noticed her a few months ago when one of my favorite actresses attended her show, and was totally captivated by her designs. So bright and ladylike! This SS14 collection was no disappointment-- I'm already sobbing over a couple of pieces that I'll never be rich enough to own.


 I mean, that last printed dress? The grey printed short-sleeve button up? The sweater with the pink details. Ugh, I die. Starting a Holly Fulton for Molly Fund STAT.

What are some of your favorite Holly looks? Check out the full collection here!

xoxo,
Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment