15 September 2013

LFW SS14 - Mulberry (!!!)

Mulberry.

The most anticipated show of all of fashion month (for me, at least) happened this morning at the gorgeous Claridge's Hotel in London. As usual, Mulberry pulled out all the stops to create a quaint English garden for their showspace, complete with faux-grass, flowers, and a peacock or two. Today's show was also a major moment in Mulberry history: Emma Hill, the increeeeedible creative director that launched Mulberry's first ever ready-to-wear line, leaves her post tomorrow.

I'm really interested to see who is chosen to stand at the helm of Mulberry next! Do you have any ideas?  Just keep the gorgeous bags and catwalk puppies coming, please.



First up, how perfect are these invites?! Super fancy Wedgewood created these adorable mini teacups and saucers emblazoned with the now-iconic Mulberry tree. I would probably cry if I opened up an invitation and found one of these guys.

Well, lets be real. I'd cry if I got an invitation written on a freakin' piece of toilet tissue.

Neither of the above will be happening.

Anyway, onto the looks!


As usual, I'm in heaven. I'm seriously loving that pale, icy-blue colour I've seen on a lot of runways this season, and all-white looks are always favorites of mine. I would seriously buy eeeeeeevery piece that came down the runway, but at the top of my list is the new DOUBLE-SIDED Bayswater (!!!!!!), those embellished white platforms, and that ridiculously gorgeous white architectural short-sleeve jacket.

Oh, and I'll take the pup too. His name is Turbo. Love it.

What were some of your favorites from The Fabulous Emma Hill's last Mulberry collection? Check out all the looks (or watch the show! So good!) over here at the Mulberry website!

xoxo, Molly




**Photos from nowfashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment