18 September 2013

LFW SS14 - Temperley London

It's no wonder a Queen-to-Be is a fan of Temperley London. Her designs encapsulate the modern princess-- a true lady of style, grace, and some damn fabulous billowy skirts.

I mean, the SS14 collection was just beaauuuutiful to look at. I loved the entire thing so much that it was hard to narrow my choices down to just a few. I expect we'll be seeing a lot of these gowns come awards season, and I can't wait to see who wears what!

And an added SS14 show tidbit? Three guesses who did makeup.

Yes, you're correct. Lisa Freaking Eldridge.

If that's not the recipe for a perfect show, I don't know what is.


Breathe, ladies.

xoxo, Molly





* photos from Vogue UK

2 comments:

  1. talk about a girly-girl's dream collection! So gorgeous!

    <a href='http://www.thestylescribe.com">The Style Scribe</a>

    ReplyDelete